Friday, March 14, 2014

More Red Alerts Coming- Stand By!

By Sunday I will post the remaining Red Alerts--- these are urgent requests for you to fill in witness slips before March 20, 2014, when the House Elementary and Secondary Education Committee is scheduled to meet again. There are couple more excellent bills that we definitely want to get out of committee and onto the floor of the House.

After that, we have a campaign planned for around the state, and we're going to need help. Basically, if you've got a computer, an interest in research, and willingness to put in a few hours, I could sure use your assistance in the next two weeks. If you can help, send me a note.

I'd like to thank the folks who are doing the witness slips; it's hard to get an actual handle on who is submitting them and exactly how many are submitted; I hear from people who've definitely submitted but who don't show up in the lists yet.

If you're aware of the process but not filling them out, then help me understand what's standing in your way. I'll try to answer any questions that come up that can make this process more do-able for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment